Monday, October 6, 2008

Soon...

Okay very sorry for the lack on new chapters. I had a short vacation before Gustav hit and then well, Gustav hit. And without power new chapters remained hand written in a notebook on my desk. I finally got power but part of my paying job involves assisting communities with redevelopment in their downtowns. Many of the ones I work with were also hit with Gustav and Ike. So I've been on the road a lot more. It is slowing down and a new chapter will post Thursday October 9th. I also plan on posting one on the 10th. I'm really sorry for the delay and thanks everyone for the e-mails commenting on the delay. The other delay has been the final edits of Pilot for print. Pilot will come out in November from Brown Street Press. (www.brownstreetpress.com). Stay tuned for details. v

No comments: