Friday, December 18, 2009


Hi okay this week sort of slipped by in a whirl of packing but Monday morning will see a new chapter. I also had to work out some plot kinks. I think they are finally figured out as well.  God I love my white board and dry erase markers. Anyway for those of you who followed Pilot and Storm Chaser, Storm Chaser will soon be out.  Hopefully I will have a release date soon.  what I do have now is the cover.  Thought you guys might like to see so I'm posting it. More chapters monday.  have a great weekend.  v

4 comments:

Eldoran said...

i like thae cover art. It is definitely different to what I imagined a channel to look like though.
I expected more a mixture of "lake by night" and a few stars in the pitch dark. I suppose that would have been too dark for that purpose.

Nate said...

Congrats!

I'm sure you've heard it before, but you need to nag your publisher about e-pub...Kindle at least. For me personally, I don't buy paper anymore, so I miss out opportunities to support authors that aren't published electronically.

Erica Gauthier said...

Love the cover... even if it was available on my beloved Kindle, it would be worth getting the paper copy just for the artwork!

AmericanDirt said...

I'm glad to have learned finally that you've found a new venue for your muse! I like the cover artwork for Storm Chaser as well.