Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Packing, moving and timelines

Packing has become an all consuming monster at this point. I am loading the moving truck on saturday and will be heading out to stay with friends on my trip to Wyoming. With luck, and weather willing I will be settled in and able to start writing again soon.  I think they will be connsecting the internet at my new place around the 15th so unless I can find a coffee shop fairly fast I might be out of pocket until then. Hope everyone had a great new years.  more soon. v   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you in your move.
I'll keep checking back for more new posts

Gary said...

I too wish you good luck with your moving.
It is never fun.
Also - because I am an old fart - be careful driving especially this winter.
Sorry - I can't help it.
I am selfish enough to be looking forward to you getting settled & writing again. Hahaha!
Take care.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well with your move and that you love your new place.

Thanks for the wonderful story.