Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Storm Chaser is now available

Hi everyone, my second book Storm Chaser is now available. I've pasted the link below.  I know several of you have asked about e-book versions of Storm Chaser. As of yet it is not available as an e-book.  However, if you follow the link there is a send a note to the publisher to request it as an e-book. I'm thinking the more people I can get to press that button the better luck I will have convincing convincing the publisher. For what it is worth. Oh and there will be a new chapter either late thursday or early friday for Keeper.  I sort of wrote myself into a corner.  I wasn't planning on the mirror and it threw me for a loop.  v.

http://www.amazon.com/Storm-Chaser-Valerie-Gaumont/dp/0964167441/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266448729&sr=1-1

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got mine but you know I want book 3 too. Richard

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your second book out!

Erica Gauthier said...

Awesome! Just ordered my copy and can't wait to get it! I love the cover art.

And have we figured out what's behind that brick yet? These things keep popping up with you... ;)

Erica Gauthier said...

Argh! And only now I learn that Barnes and Noble is doing free shipping on orders over $10 this weekend! So everyone else, order your copy now to get free shipping! :P

Steve said...

Talking of book 3. I know you won't be able to say much, but how is it doing - or has your move disrupted things?

Unknown said...

Actually book three is really oming along well. I'm at chapter 5 and planning on spending some time working on it this weekend. It helps that it is cold, snowy and I don't have a good enough excuse to go out. It has some really fun aspects in it and looks like it is going to be longer than book 2. I think I have decided on the title Alliance. Now if only I could figure out who REALLY killed Elena's parents.