Monday, December 1, 2008

okay November is over...

Hi everyone I know Novemebr was an off month but the reason is that every November I participate in National Novel writing month. It is an insane competition where writers from around the globe try to write 50,000 words in 30 days. And it has to be all new stuff so essentially I got side tracked. But that is at an end. There will be new chapters starting wednesday Dec 3rd. Thanks for putting up with me. In addition another item slowed me down a bit. Pilot is now out in print Yes folks you can go to www.brownstreetpress.com or order it from any bookstore. Although seriously if you go to Brownstreet then you can see the wicked cool cover the publisher came up with for me. Uber fab!

Anyway it turns out the business of writing sometimes lessens the time you can actually write especially when you already work more than 40 hours a week. But I am back. Starting wednesday.

And soon there will be a shameless self promotion icon off to the side of the page. Mostly cause I really like looking at the cover. Seriously I am having separation anxiety from my author copy and must bring it with me and then have to wipe all of the finger prints off of it, my precious... my precious...

ANYWAY... Thanks again to all of you who took the time to comment on Pilot. Your comments helped me a great deal and the publisher is alreadty asking for Storm Chaser to be sent his way Eeep. So there is more than one reason I will keep posting. Thanks val

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was worried you were attacked by the evil peripheral snatchers again. Or even worse - lost the interest on the wonderful story. Luckily I was wrong.